All Day Medical Care is a proud participant with the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program to ensure that all uninsured or under-insured children receive their necessary routine vaccinations. We will charge a reduced rate for the doctor’s visit in addition a small administering fee may apply. The vaccinations are at no cost to eligible patients.
Eligibility requirements as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Children through ages 18 years
- Medicaid eligible
- American Indian or Alaska Native: As defined by the Indian Health Care Improvement Act (25 U.S.C. 1603)
- Under-insured: A child who has health insurance, but the coverage does not include vaccines; a child whose insurance covers only selected vaccines (VFC eligible for non-covered vaccines only). Under-insured children are eligible to receive VFC vaccine only through a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), or Rural Health Clinic (RHC) or under an approved deputization agreement.
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (flu)
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Rubella (German Measles)
- Tetanus (lockjaw)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
For more information please call the office at 301-330-0006 or visit http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/vfc/index.html to get more detailed information about the Vaccines for Children Program.